Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statue of Liberty
Statue of Liberty is one of the best and most attractive and Iconic places in the New York City. It is a superb place to visit as the statue has been kept on the Liberty Island and shows the friendship between two nations. It is a good to see the beauty of statue and enjoy cruising in the river to have a good time.

My tour from los angeles to yosemite was fantastic for me.
[Image: c88f9d26cfa5444fed602e1b522dce1c.gif]
There is no doubt Statue of Liberty is a great point in New York where all travelers love to go and had a good experience with mates. I had been there while mine east coast tours from new york last time and love to add here guys enjoy cruising near this Statu and enjoy myself a lot. Let me know what you like to do there?
Zieba, Its well said from your side that Statue of Liberty is such a wonderful place. If you ask about the things to enjoy around this great landmark then I will love to say that I like to enjoy Cruising and Photography around this statue to make my visit really amazing and enjoyable for me. What's about you?
Statue of Liberty is truly a nice and great kind of t6ourst destinaiton which is famous all around the world for travelling point of view. I also love this attraction and will say it is best for visiting and enjoying photography there. In upcoming days I will go there once again and will get a superb kind of experience once again.
Aaro, I am going to do agree with you here that Statue of Liberty is really a nice and loving destination for traveling freaks to visit and have a fun time. It is an iconic place where one can have a great time. It is nice that you are again going to have a fun time by visiting this place. I will wish you best of luck for the next travel plan.