Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my most favorite places
I am a big lover of traveling as it is my most favorite hobby to have entertainment in my life. Here I am going to share the names of my favorite places in the world such as
 Fiji
Canada
Maldives
England
New York
Bora Bora
Katie, glad to know about your favorite places names. I am really happy about them and would like to say I also like these places names and would like to have fun there more and more. So do let's talk about the beauty of Fiji. What will you like to say about this? Keen to know about this.
Zieba, I am glad to see that you liked my shared names of the places. I really love these places due to their beauty. If you talk about Fiji than I will say that it is a beautiful Country in Oceania. It is a major destination for tourists due to its attractions in which beaches, islands, resorts, parks and Zoo are top on the list.
Katie, Its just really great to know these all best and your most favorite names. I just so sure that to try up the best things like that would be really nice to get unlimited fun with that as well.Bora Bora is also my one of most favorite destination to go for and to enjoy such a grea kind of fun time.
Shelagh, I am glad to see that you liked my shared names of the places. You are right that these places are really nice to explore and have a fun time. I read in your post that Bora Bora is your favorite destination around the world. I would love to read the names of places which you liked there and what your favorite activities to perform there?
must say katie, You have really smart choice regarding travel. All these places which you listed up as your favorite destinations are filled with natural places. Its mean nature attracts you a lot. Anyway, here would love to know what you like about Canada? Hope you like to share with me all about it through your next reply.
Matira Point
Otemanu
Bora Bora Lagoonarium
Amanahune
Plage Matira
These all are my most favorite places to explore out at Bora Bora. As you really know these all are filled with the natural beauty so I I always love to enjoy the sightseeing, snapshotting, camping, Fishing, boating and swimming as well. what say about you Katie?
Shelagh, I would like to say that you have shared really best places names with all of us.i like ll and would like to talk about Bora Bora Lagoonarium. This is a place which fascinates me a lot and love to have an adoring time period with my friends. let me know what will you like to say about this place?

Do you know about washington dc cherry blossom?
Zieba, I am going to do agree with you here that Shelagh has shared really a nice stuff here about the places which are his favourite to visit in Bora Bora. I am also keen to get details about the Bora Bora Lagoonarium from her side. I am hopeful she will share with us here soon.

I took a tour from las vegas to yosemite
[Image: c88f9d26cfa5444fed602e1b522dce1c.gif]
Nice to know your views about your favourite places. It is really interesting topic to talk about. now I will say as you have mentioned the name of Bora Bora Lagoonarium which is new for me. I also want to get some stuff about this and will must visit this soon. Anyways my most favourite tourist's destinations are Singapore, Canada and England.