Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all!!!
Hey everyone. I am Zeiba from the UK who joined this board recently. I am very excited after being a part of this board and so sure will easily get stuff regarding fun option. Actually, I am a traveler and would like to explore natural places always. However, what's about you must share with us.
Zeiba , Its good to see you here and hope it will be a fun way to have you here. Really excited to talk with new members and happy you are here. Would you like to talk about your interests as you love traveling? Hope you like to talk more here.
Hello, Zeiba, It is good to see you as a new member of the board. My name is Katie and I am also new here. Being a part of this community, I would love to say you welcome here and I am full of hope that you will have a good time here. So, stay in touch and enjoy the participation here.
I am just so glad after seeing your good replies here. I am so sure will have a great time with all of you on this board. However, do let me know what you all will like to say about bus tours? I have a plan to enjoy cherry season through this. So share with us your views.
zieba, I would like to say that you have liked the replies. If you wanna know about the Bus Tours then I will say that it is really a good way to have a fun time as we can see roadside beauty through this and have more fun time. Do you like to share something about your bus travel experiences?
Hi Zeiba,,, It's just really great to have you here. I would love to introduce here myself as well. I am also a newbie here and have just joined this really great forum a few time ago. Being the part of this forum will love to say you warmly welcome to this nice board. Hope that will have a great time here.
Hey, Shelagh, It is really good to see that you liked to say welcome to Zieba on this community. I am glad to see this and I am hopeful that she will like all of these welcome posts and would like to reply here soon. ANyways, Would you like to share something from your side here with all of us?

I came back from my new york city to niagara falls tour
Its good to see the participation of all of you in this topic. Hope it will be a great way to stay connected with you all. Hope Zeiba also like your responses here and love to be a regular member of this board. Will love to see a response form Zieba's side too.
zac, I am also hopeful that Ziebna will make a reply of these posts here soon. Anyways, Buddy, I am keen to know about your interest and plans of travel. ACtually, it is my favorite topic on which I love to talk with others. Do you like to share something about your travel plans and interest with me?
[Image: c88f9d26cfa5444fed602e1b522dce1c.gif]